Monday, June 16, 2008

Hoya Shepherdii Flowers


The hoya's are on a role on my house. Lately I haven't been without a bloom somewhere. This is my hoya shepherdii blooming away for me. This one has tried to bloom before for me a few times, but also blasted it's buds a few times.


The flowers are so simple. They are white and the inner flower has some purple in it. They are not as strong smelling as some of the other hoya's I have smelled. They smell very light and almost floral-y. It is more of just a fresh smell that I can't quite put my finger on.


This one bloomed for me and I didn't even notice until the flowers were already open. They were sitting back against the wall, kind of hidden by a few other hoya's. When I was watering today I noticed flowers in the back and was happily surprised by these guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aah they look so fuzzy!! gorgeous!